| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gunnarn in December is very cold at -11.1 °C (12.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -5.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -16 °C (3.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in December is dry. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 3:42 long and the longest day is 4:48 long with an average length of 4:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Gunnarn December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Gunnarn, Sweden
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Gunnarn:
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 385.6 kms (239.6 miles) N
- Bodo, Nordland, Norway - 293.4 kms (182.3 miles) NNW
- Mo I Rana, Nordland, Norway - 221.8 kms (137.8 miles) NW
- Brønnøysund, Nordland, Norway - 261.3 kms (162.4 miles) WNW
- Stensele, Sweden - 26.2 kms (16.3 miles) WNW
- Orland, Norway - 415.4 kms (258.1 miles) WSW
- Vaernes, Norway - 368.9 kms (229.3 miles) WSW
- Trondheim, Norway - 392.2 kms (243.7 miles) WSW
- Storlien, Sweden - 330 kms (205.1 miles) WSW
- Ostersund-Froson, Sweden - 253.7 kms (157.7 miles) SW
- Östersund, Sweden - 251.3 kms (156.1 miles) SW
- Sundsvall, Sweden - 275.7 kms (171.3 miles) S